ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged LY 200 (ex Dream car giveaways)

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Very nice.

E97554AA-9444-42C1-9921-85034CA2D174.png

It’s on FB too, seller wants £14k and change which seems a bit toppy but it’s got all the spec. Think it’s pretty well known as being a good build? Certainly has the right names attached to it, Rensport, EFI, engine dynamics.

Surprised it doesn‘t have a diff or gearbox upgrade at those numbers, I imagine it will eat the standard 200 box fairly quickly as they’re hardly the strongest.

Tempted.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not sure. I've never known anyone keep hold of a Rotrex supercharged car so unsure of the longevity of the system.

A Mégane engine and gearbox in a Clio is probably a better buy.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I chatted to the seller a bit, seems like a nice guy and all the answers were pretty much what I wanted to hear. Shame it hasn't got the original seatbelts as harnesses are not my thing on the road, for them to be any use at all they are so restrictive. Not hard to put back in though.

Anyway I had a bid but it's gone beyond what I'd personally be willing to give for it now so I'm out.