ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Monaco - Speedo video

White Evo V
A little poor I know but it was almost impossible for my GF to hold the camera whilst I was driving like a nutter! :race:
Also apologies for the poor driving but I couldnt see the rev counter so I hit the limiter a few times! LMAO at me telling my GF off because she tried to stop the video before I had finished! :slap:

Just noticed the mileage too! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/ben_stevo/?action=view&current=14092009011.flv

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/ben_stevo/?action=view&current=14092009010.flv

Last edited by a moderator:
  RS RIP
that's lush ! Nice mileage ! Although it almost made me think of something from "Final Destination " :eek: Evil 666...

Pulls like a train eh !? Very nice dude

I'm surprised your girl is so relaxed ! Mine would have been screaming long time before that and beating on me

Last edited:
  Astra GSI, 172, Golf
wish i had my own private road to do 110mph on :p looks fast tho mate . got any further plans for it in the near future ?

Looks quick mate :)

But for same money as conversion you could have passed your bike test and had a silly quick sports bike ;)

Just my view.

P.s I dunno if i'd have plastered this video on the net admitting it was you.
Could be incriminatiing :(

White Evo V
Looks quick mate :)

But for same money as conversion you could have passed your bike test and had a silly quick sports bike ;)

Just my view.

P.s I dunno if i'd have plastered this video on the net admitting it was you.
Could be incriminatiing :(

It was taken on my private runway!

And two wheels are for mugs IMO!

White Evo V
I used a stopwatch to time it on the seond vid where I go from 0-130. I make it about 4 seconds! Sounds a bit low though but its def about 4 seconds!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nah took a bit longer after 60 mate.

Sorry mate wasn't thinking there.

Last edited:
Looks very quick! I've always said to myself that I wouldn't go forced induction on my clio, would just buy a faster car. However for the price of the kit and the very usable power there isn't many things you can get with the money spent I think!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I want!

Although you have to weigh up what could you get for the conversion price plus selling the car on top instead?

Answers on a postcard!

Well its 4k for the conversion, and selling my car too for about 4k also... There isn't a lot for £8,000 that will be quicker/handle as well imo. Plus with the car you have at the moment you know what you've fixed and and whats next. With a new car you could have loads of problems! Plus all the money you've potentially spent of other modifications to the car that you would have to do to the new car!

White Evo V
Looks bloody quick to me! Whens the new gearbox coming?

With the way that the power is delvered the gearbox isn't an issue! It's not lke turbo where the power all comes in at once, the power delivery is nice and smooth so hardly no xtra stress is being added to the box

White Evo V

That's boring though! Evo's arnt that special, you see them about all the time! How often do you see a sc Clio! It's the fun factor I love! Wiping smiles off peoples faces Is the best part, when there not expecting you to keep up. Also on top of that, at 22 I can't insure an evo! But I can insure this for £800

Tav

Clio 197
Now time for shorter 3rd, 4th and 5th cogs and 120 mph top speed hehe

Looks properly quick! Good work.

If this thing is even half as fun as my mates ol' G40 Polo then it's supercharge-tastic!