ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged RS4

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Like the standard one wasn't good enough! :eek:

My Boss had one on release, iirc he had it de-limitered before delivery. Sold it after around 6 months as 9mpg was a common sight.

Beautiful beast of a car.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Know the people who built it VERY well. Working with them on some 197 bits. Audi is a complete disgusting filthy animal.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not much of a peak! They are overrated...

God knows what it drinks in supercharged form, as standard is bad enough! I do like them a lot though, but it has to be Avant.

First-hand experience? I've heard nothing but praise about their talents! :s

+1 to the Avant though. Looks miles better.

Turbos.
First-hand experience? I've heard nothing but praise about their talents! :s

+1 to the Avant though. Looks miles better.

An E46 M3 is still a better drive, IMO. Undoubtedly an RS4 is a nicer all rounder, but then the E92 M3 moves on the game even further and Audi have done nothing decent since.

Mk1 Focus RS
what a machine! bet its a right handful to drive!

my dad retires from the fire brigade next year with a good pension and he's always said he's wanted one of these so hopefully he will treat himself so i can just hear that noise in the flesh!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
So all the dreamy stuff aside.What is the actual cost to get this car to 660 bhp.How reliable is it,and in the end what could you have like maybe an evo 8 etc for less.???