ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Superchips for 200

RS Clio 200
Hi guys has anybody tried a superchips on a 200? I see on the forum already there are some links regarding 182's etc just wondered if they made any difference on a 200? any real power differences?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Superchips as a company are just very lazy. They have the ability to do more than pretty much anyone else with standard ECUs, but they just don't and do next to nothing with their remaps

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
they were doing a very cheap deal on their bluefin for the clio 200 and a youtube video claiming a decent gain but i done a bit of research and found people loosing power think it was on clio200.net so i didnt bother.

id go henk @ fastchip if you are looking for something easy to do

Clio 197 Cup
what area do you live in? RS Tuning in leeds are about the best in the business for remaps,the reason i say this is because if your going to pay £200 for a plug in map your far better off saving up another £100 for a live map imo