ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supersprint 70mm race system

Ok, Ive just rang my insurance company (tesco) and delared the exhaust (this supersprint) They asked if it was going 2 give me more power.

i said "i dont think so". Am i right in saying that the "ONLY" way that you can prove that the exhaust gives you more power is to get ther car rr before and after the fitting.

Well they didnt charge me anymore but anyone else got any experiance of this?!?

Quote: Originally posted by m@thew on 28 November 2003

may be MOT friendly but going that route will cost you alot more, Id rather put up with the MOT hassle, either swoping back or finding some friendly place. + the best sports act in the world wont give the same gains as a decat
Thing is the fuzz are especially kean on spot emissions testing round here, girlfriend got pulled over last week and failed which should have been a £60 fine but she fluttered her eyelashes at them and got off provided she get it sorted

Do they only stop older cars or can they pick any? Think its really annoying as you are not gonna check everyday what your emissions are if you passed last MOT.

Sorry if this is slightly off topic

Hmmmm BarnsleyLad - Ill be in dead shtuck if they do me I dont think there
is any chance of me passing without getting the old laptop out and doing
alot of work on the spot lol

Well i dont intend on having the car when it goes in for the MOT. So thats going 2 be someone elses problem!! That said i dont think i would be a problem coz my mate does my MOTs and hes never bothered doing an emmissions test coz he cant b arsed to turn the computer on!!!

Dont think youll be able to get hold of the 70mm system anymore, but the 63mm system seems to be avalible, although youll be looking at the new year as they all seem to have 2 come from Italy.

Try Motorworld, they do them at 15% of the RRP so itll work out bout £450 for the system

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 30 November 2003

Hmmmm BarnsleyLad - Ill be in dead shtuck if they do me I dont think there
is any chance of me passing without getting the old laptop out and doing
alot of work on the spot lol
Hmmmmm.... good point

Sod it then :p