ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sure Signal?

Morning

Anyone had experience of this at all? We struggle with phone reception in the office (tin roof) and are looking to boost it and this has be recommended to us.

What say you lot?

Cheers, Simon

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
They are great.

We've got one at home and one in every office.

You need a BB line speed of over 500kbs though or it can drop calls.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Example at home = Zero voda signal.

With sure signal = 5 bar 3G all over the house.

Remember the Sure Signal can only handle 4 connections at once! (If a sure signal is what It hink - Vodafone plug in signal box?!). If you need any more then 4 people using it Id reccomend getting on Orange and using UMA

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
lucky sod, theres nothing like that for o2, i even asked them if they were releasing anything like that and answer was NO,

1.5dci
Just ordered 1 with my phone upgrade, got it for a tenner so it's got to be worth a go.

Been look at this, as might be needed if i change to Vodafone for a new contract next month, but how did you get it for a tenner? I found them online but it says £50 for one

I haggled as I was renewing my contract. The bill came in for the phone & delivery & I actually got the sure signal for free in the end :)