ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surprisingly decent camera phone pics....

Weeman sucks ****
As ever mate, nice.

No centre caps looks more hardcore imo. How are the paradas doing in this shitty greasy winter? Kind of tempted myself. What size you got?

lemonnobby1 said:
lol your car is one of the best 182s ive seen was impressed when i drove it.

I thought it was your car I saw doing handbrake turns round macdonalds car park the other day. Nice to know the dealer looked after it for you.

Looks to low at the back to me you should have a bit of forward rake. Then again Andy did mention you were a bit of a fashion victim last time I saw him.;)

Seriously though > :cool:

Renaultsport 220T
Cracking pics from a phone, Gary. I'm due an upgrate, will definitely look at this Nokia.

The car is looking wicked, as well! I know what you mean about the price of the centre caps! Not cheap. Strangely enough, I had a similar gearbox leak on mine.

:cool:

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Cheers guys :)

Chris, the parada's cope surprisingly well tbh.....better when they have some heat in them. Got them in 205/45/r16

Lol @ Mark! Nah i trust my local Renault boys they've always sorted me out :) Yeah the front could do with coming down a touch....interesting tho as the handling balance is relatively neutral. Will make some adjustments soon to get the rear end coming to life again :D

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
LOL we will sort u out mate lol as for the gearbox leak i dont think i want to do another one with how my head looked afterwards lol WRC182 where was your gearbox oil leak coming from. should have got ur caps from us feel free to come over and get the one off our trophy. :rasp:

Renaultsport 220T
lemonnobby1 said:
LOL we will sort u out mate lol as for the gearbox leak i dont think i want to do another one with how my head looked afterwards lol WRC182 where was your gearbox oil leak coming from. should have got ur caps from us feel free to come over and get the one off our trophy. :rasp:

PMSL, I have a set of c/caps, cost me the earth! Thanks. Gbox leak was around the belhousing.

All sort'd now.

:D

Could do with a good polish mate ;)

On a serious note how did the evo shoot go?

Want me to post my 'good' camera pics?

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
it didn't mate :( plug was pulled...all that polishing for nowt :( oh well, looks sweet and cheers again!! They are just running the 172 and no longer a 182 guide :S. Never mind, new and more exciting stuff is in the pipeline ;)

Lemonobby, will visit soon mate :)

Claybarmishap032.jpg

Claybarmishap037.jpg