ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survey (FCS2011)

2011 Birthday Party

• Total voters

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Would you be interested in a CS party the night before FCS?

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=21981
Similar to that, to celebrate 10 years of cliosport.

Approximate outlay would be around £50-75pp depending on interest.
I'd also attempt to arrange accomodation and transportation to FCS in the morning but the details havent been finalised. This is Just to gauge interest.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Would they let cs'ers in?

Looks a bit formal.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Awesome Idea that Tom.

Too many people gorping round the stand at FCS too shy to speak to anyone/know who anyone is (especially the newer members).

In a situation like the above where there are a few drinks flowing I think it would be a really good idea!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
This is the idea, i've made some good friends via CS and its nice to get together.

Obviously i would like input from you guys, but im thinking one of the suites at Rockingham would be the venue and that way (if its do able) we can leave the cars on the CS stand over night. And bus you all to and from the event.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Aye I have also made some really good friends off of here as well. Most of them live quiet far away so as you said, would be rate good idea to all have a big get together. Be plenty of banter around anyway.

What kind of numbers are we looking at to make this a feasible idea ?

172 cup
This is the idea, i've made some good friends via CS and its nice to get together.

Obviously i would like input from you guys, but im thinking one of the suites at Rockingham would be the venue and that way (if its do able) we can leave the cars on the CS stand over night. And bus you all to and from the event.

Oh hi ;)

Id be up for this as long as Revels and Dave arent invited

DB.

BMW 440i
Oh didnt realise this was the night before FCS like a tard. Id be up for that, Black tie though? ppffffft!

SQ5

Agree, got a few good mates now through CS. We had 20 of us out on the Trax night and that didn't inlclude Admin.

@£50 at head including a meal I guess would be an awesome price and easily get 100 people!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
i would be up for this but will have get my arse into gear as i've not that many on here, should meet quite a lot when i go to trax, cant go to fcs tho year, defo planned next year anyway.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Agree, got a few good mates now through CS. We had 20 of us out on the Trax night and that didn't inlclude Admin.

@£50 at head including a meal I guess would be an awesome price and easily get 100 people!

What a night it was. HA

ITB BG 182
If rooms are available to be booked for the night some where aswell that might be an idea, ill no doubt be coming on my own but still will want a room at some where posh like that rather than worrying about taxi's to stay some where or even worse having to crawl in a tent.

None
I'd be very tempted by this, being my first time this year i felt a little awkward and i'm not the best at introducing myself but a night out beforehand would mean it's much easier to get along and then come the next day you already know lots of people because they stopped you from falling over the night before ;)