ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survey (FCS2011)

2011 Birthday Party

• Total voters
  Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Awesome Idea that Tom.

Too many people gorping round the stand at FCS too shy to speak to anyone/know who anyone is (especially the newer members).

In a situation like the above where there are a few drinks flowing I think it would be a really good idea!

Luke were u at FCS? Never saw ya? I was parked up near Claire and Mike

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Oh and this is an EPIC idea, count me in! I really wanted to have a night out b4 fcs this year but didnt seem like much was being arranged - think it would really make the weekend to all have a big party the night before! Where do I sign? Would deffo need to involve some form of accomodation tho ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If there was an option for ''if FCS was any good, would you be up for it'' then i'd tick that box.

Everyone I know thats been hasn't bothered going again.

Formally Clio 182
Does it have to be posh and formal?

I'd be happy with a night out at the harvester with gokarting.

Posh and formal is fun.

Pre-FCS pissups are a right laugh. Would make it a bit more interesting getting everyone in one place, rather than around town.

Nice idea.

182 & Porsche 986
Id be interested if it wasn't very formal,

bear in mind people would have to buy accommodation also as well as spending £50-£75 already.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think this would fail to be honest.

Its a good idea and im sure plenty of people would put there names down on an attendance thread but when it came down to paying the drop outs would start.

Remember the clio national meet pre fcs from a couple of years ago? I think 100 people had their name down for that and the actual turnout was less then 10!