ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspected uch fault

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I gathered my original uch was the culprit with the solid red light after having a new key made and still no luck! So I replaced the uch with a 172 uch everything's been fine for 7/8months and now the light is coming back on now and then, I can clear the light by playing around with the key and ignition for 5mins.

is it worth trying to have my original uch repaired? Anyone recommend anything different to try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
The light came on today but before that the car wouldn't lock? It's been playing up recently could that be related to the uch?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Sounds like the UCH but without having the car, it's impossible to say for sure... could be an issue with the ECU you've got also or maybe an electrical gremlin which has nothing to do with the hardware.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Ive cleaned the relays out in the engine bay and I'll see how it goes this week, if I have the problem again I'll have to come
Down and drop it off for you to have a look