ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suspension

I've noticed the car seems to be riding alot more bumpy these days & seemed particularly bad the other day. It felt like there might have been something stuck in the wheels but the noise seemed to be moving from wheel to wheel & when I stopped to look I couldn't see anything. There was also a strange smell but that disappeared by the time I got home so not sure if its related.
Is there anything obvious I can check for to see if theres something wrong? I realise they have stiffer suspension but I've never heard of them being particulary uncomfortable.

Also I had the exhaust changed several months ago (standard Renault) & it seems to be considerably louder than the old one, especially if I have anyone else in the car. Could this be something to do with the way they fitted it or do they all sound different?