ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SW meet up pics

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

ive gotta find my data cable so ill put my pics up then :)

[Edited by Loki on 4/17/2005 10:08:38 PM]

Vee dub

Thanks for today fellas

Good to see you all

Can feel a cold coming on! lol

Ill add my pics soon

Tom

Vee dub

Yeah was a good day Neil, shame about your date clash, would have been good to have a 3rd valver there.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort and made it a good day, even though it was mailto:cr@ppy">cr@ppy weather.

Tom

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Sorry lads, If i remembered i would have come with the golf! Had a really bad hangover though and was being sick. Pics look good, whos is the evil looking valver?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Valver belongs to a guy call Phill,hes a member but dont use the Forum.

Its got loads done to it,inc Leather & a ps2!

Pikey Truck

Good Meet guys...

Loved the valver on 18s with all the internal mods... awesome!!:D

shudnt b long b4 i get my valver...!!!

-=Chris=-

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Can you buy that housing that lets you put a head unit in the vents? or is that self made?

Want one!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 18 April 2005

Can you buy that housing that lets you put a head unit in the vents? or is that self made?

Want one!
As far as I know he had that self made. Hes dead keen on his ICE,got a fair install in the boot aswell.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quote: Originally posted by JanO on 19 April 2005

Whens the next s/w meet?

Ill be there
JanO.....ummm, Few months id guess for another weston one. Keep an eye on the meeting and events forum.

Allso going to go to the south west motorshow and have a stand.

We allso have Airfield meets Nr Honiton In Devon every so often,where abouts you from?

Chris