ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swap iphone 4 for galaxy nexus?

Would you call this as a fair trade? not intrested in whats better than what.
Iphone 4 i own its the 16gb model how much money should i offer or look to recieve if a direct trade isnt fair?

I just havent got on with ios really, i know android back to front and used to theme it all the time, dont know anything with the iphone lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im not talking about usual things tom, more of the customisation with jailbreak

Jailbreak Sucks balls. Unless you are doing something super niche, theres no need.

(or you wont pay for apps, which makes you a pikey)

Rav4
I must admit, for me, the S2, feels like a better phone all round.

Not big fan of the samsung interface, however, it's a lot smoother and doesn't judder as much as the nexus.

When you have live wallpapers, the phone is rather un-responsive and slow on the nexus, which is rather frustrating.

It's a real pleasure when I use my bro's iPhone or use my iPad. Makes me realise how silly I was in thinking I could get used to Android.

Personal preference disclaimer - these are my thoughts only, not enforcing my views on anyone, not being pushy like DK on the iPad 3 vs iPad 2........

:rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp: