ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swap

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Swapping my lexus lights for standard ones with a lad I know and hes giving me a tenner too! hehe :D

Phase3 are the same as Phase2 lights.

[Edited by Daz on 6/7/2005 10:15:44 PM]

Well, not 100%. Phase2 lights need modding on the passenger side to get the 2nd fog - 99% sure Phase3 lights come with two rear fogs.
Simple enough tho - just snip a bit of plastic away and put a bulb in!

320d

Guess he asked cos phase 2/3 clusters are far more sought after than phase 1 therefore generally worth a few quid more

I assume from the above that the standard rear lights are more expensive than the clear ones?

The reason I ask is that recently at my local Renault dealer I saw them advertising clear rear lights (Mk2) for £88 fitted, which I thought was a good price. I am toying with the idea of getting some, or is there something I should know about??

I bought some Phase 3 standard ones from eBay for £20 and then sold my old Reno Crystal lights for £50.

Each to their own i guess

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Nope, cause Joel did buy lexus lights in the first place...Forgive and forget.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Finally Joel youve listened to something weve been telling you for aaaaaaaaaaaaages!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

No AJR I didnt buy lexus lights they were already on the car when I bought it! Im just too tight to spend my money swaping the lights Id rather spend my money on something else!

But now someones paying me to swao lexus lights with him its all good