ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

swindon.black gold

J

JACKO CUP 172!

who was wavin at me then was it you f182cup??;)

had tinted windows to..

alrite lads.

im from swindon but can't drive lol

however i have seen some mint clios about. best one was a 182 with the stripes and a CUP plate. is he on here??

lift number 1 @ btm
erm.. so far.
lad head
182 exhaust manifold
angelworks inlets
kw competition coilovers
brake disks, hoses and pads.

just a bit!! lol.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

ha ha mate thought it was you..:D

well dude you have been spotted;)

russ i am sure we could have a meet sometime soon.could ask the witney boys if they are up for it to i know some of them want to meet up..;)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

cool i am well up for it..if you put something in the meets section i will send the ol boys a txt and go from there..

J

JACKO CUP 172!

russ is it you that comes through faringdon. i always see a ph 1 and he waves.

53 Clio's & counting
um could be mate,i do so many miles and i have at every cs i see lol,not sure tho? god im vague soz mate

J

JACKO CUP 172!

ok if it was you,you raced me up the A420 outside farindon towards swindon???

J

JACKO CUP 172!

only a bmc cda but since i put it on it has been running 1million bhp lol

J

JACKO CUP 172!

yeah but it is to much hassle..well a few of the ol boys have got bk to me and they are up for a meet. they said they will have a gander later should be able to get about 8 of us from over this way..

J

JACKO CUP 172!

will be quality. loads of new peeps to meet.will have to convoy round swindon..lol