ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T3 T** - Tom!

MK1 Clio 16v
Spotted you in Loughborough last night, first time i've seen you around!

Could have sworn i saw a racing blue 182 pass by the Chinese, then when you came back again i thought it was my mate from Hinckley as he's got one too, only realised you were Wills brother just after you'd passed when i saw the plate!

Sorry i couldn't keep up with you as you bombed off, my valver is completely shafted, i can't put my foot down AT ALL otherwise it just slips and revs without going anywhere, the clutch AND gearbox are both fooked! It's about dead now anyway and is being stripped down over the next couple of days in preparation for a willy engine! :D

Yes that was me, recognised your bonnet! you got rid of the 17's though! you really dont need to make up excuses son, everyone knows 182's are substanitally quicker than valvers ;);)