ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tamz products.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Some bloke on Renault uk (yeah yeah I know) is going on about a product called Tamz gold.

Seems it's an all in one polish and wax.

From what I know all in one polish and waxes are generally s**t.

Anyone used this Tamz stuff?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
The VAG world is the worst for this. "Kleen Freaks" was the last craze. I s**t you not they told someone the best way to remove other products was to clay bar the car. Yeah, inflict some nice marring on that freshly corrected paint mate.

There's a new one now that's in a silver bottle that looks like hairspray. A few of them have cottened on to autofinesse finally but they're making out like its something new and that using it makes them a trend setter.

Morons everywhere.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Head wax iirc
e6e3ugy9.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
By the time I read it all, I couldn't reply because they'd deleted it.

He knows lots of long words, although I'm unsure if he knows what they all mean.

Silver 182 per chance? Loads of photos on their Facebook page. And 8k+ likes!! How the hell has that happened?!? Bought in lists?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Lol @ come buff my bald head, hahaha.

lol I started being really genuine with the bloke.

I suggested giving samples to people on forums like detailing works so that it could be reviewed properly. Apparently I'm supposed to take the word of Renault UK gimps that it's a quality product!

I got fed up in the end and with the help of Aucky decided he needed trolling.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
lol I started being really genuine with the bloke.

I suggested giving samples to people on forums like detailing works so that it could be reviewed properly. Apparently I'm supposed to take the word of Renault UK gimps that it's a quality product!

But, mate, some bloke on Renault UK tried it, and didn't say it was heinous devil wax, so it must be equal with Crystal Rock, you know?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Closed Group :(

Nevermind.... No doubt a whole load if bullshit.

Mk2 172 Cup
I have actually tryed 'Gold - liquid wax' by 'Tamz Detailing'
The lad is a local lad and I can say it is one of the best waxes iv used
very easy to apply and gives a good bead and shine
the only pics I have are 5 weeks after it was waxed (1 coat)
I'll get it waxed next weekend ad post up some results
3BE43F77-3239-432F-80F2-AD7618BE4FA5_zpslwm7zpph.jpg

the Beads are usually a lot bigger and clearer

62E00BC3-F813-489A-B799-3759A6B3DF7F_zpsv9oeswnr.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I haven't read up on what kind of wax this supposed to be but after 5 weeks that 'beading' seems very poor, Is it a show wax with next to no durability or something?

Mk2 172 Cup
No idea tbh mate, but it was only 1 coat and it been washed a few times since, I know he does a sealant aswell and a winter wax I think