ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tarmac playground

Seeing roads like this makes me want to go for a drive.
118.jpg

119.jpg

2h70520.jpg

6qk6sp.jpg

28lgnr7.jpg

9bf2f8.jpg

2q3b02a.jpg

21afhmv.jpg

ad2jpf.jpg

10xv71v.jpg

2ekhoj4.jpg

9gk6sz.jpg

n554y1.jpg

day08hairpins.JPG

3433350739_71ae065440.jpg

1210391541972.jpg

1237641052257.jpg

transfagarasan2.jpg

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Holy awesome, makes you think though, whoever built these roads, during planning must've went...

Well we could make a straight line all the way through at this point... but let's make it twisty as f**k and fun to drive =D

Evo 8 MR
You would need amazing brakes for most of those roads!

Some look quite frightening aswell tbh lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
thats like a dream! im guessing that is a toll road in japan it looks far to clean to be anything else! makes me wanna watch initial d again lol!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They all have that look jamie, some of them look like the 911,amv,lambo episode roads aswell.

E90
With the sand traps & the road markings I would hazard a guess the ring?

I know your partial to a trip with Jon in the Bavarian Manure Wagon;) Matching helmets IIRC?

;)

Stelvio amazing yes, a long way away even more so, speed limit yes, two way traffic yes, Fail, germany FTFW!

web-steilstreckekurve-1091.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
^^ Wheres that?

Im going to head down to the Col du Turini sometime this year... As well as the Col Du Lautaret. Such lush driving roads/views down in frog land :)