ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tarmac playground

minty fresh pahhhh

needs spacers lol

transfagarasan2.jpg

where is this road at ?? north scotland?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Applecross is the highest passable main road in the UK one of Scotland's most notoriously treacherous roads, the Bealach na Ba (Pass of the Cattle), which crosses the peninsula and reaches a maximum height of 2053 ft.

Which is pish tbh.To put this in perspective the col de tourmalet is way higher at 6,939 ft

Bet its still a great driving road though.

Last edited:
  Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Applecross is the highest passable main road in the UK one of Scotland's most notoriously treacherous roads, the Bealach na Ba (Pass of the Cattle), which crosses the peninsula and reaches a maximum height of 2053 ft.

Which is pish tbh.To put this in perspective the col de tourmalet is way higher at 6,939 ft

Bet its still a great driving road though.

Whats the height got to do with it being a great driving road??? Lmao

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The distance of the drive you moron...and i also said i bet its still a great driving road.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
The distance of the drive you moron...and i also said i bet its still a great driving road.

Didn't ask to be called a moron you f**king c**k.....height means bugger all in terms of distance traveled! A 4 mile long road is 4 miles long whether its going up hill or not....go back to school mate. Wasn't putting your post down originaly fella, was just asking.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Wind you neck in a bit...an ask on mountain passes would involve at least some height and distance.

Back to play school gaylord......

Last edited:
Wind you neck in a bit...an ask on mountain passes would involve at least some height and distance.

Back to play school gaylord......

:S I dont understand what you just said. Btw dont you think the word "Gaylord" is a bit play school?

DCi 100
Altitude will play a role in car performance, so may well have an effect on a great driving road.