ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TCE Remapping

2009 Clio TCE
Hi There!
I’m looking to get my TCE remapped. What requirements do I need to gain decent power?
I’m probably going to do
  • Sportex Muffler
  • 182 injectors
  • eBay fmic
  • Decat (if i can find one lmao)

• Does anyone know anyone that can do I decent remap also?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Don't fit the injectors before going to get mapped, get it done there.
Are 182 injectors large enough for the power you want to make?

Where are you located, few decent places around the country.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I had one of mine done by Henk @ Fastchip and one done by RS Tuning, wasn't overly happy with either for different reasons on both, EFI Parts seem to be getting a good review @aldo_87 is having his done next month there.

172/182 injectors, a FMIC, inlet and Decat should see you reach 145hp-150hp

2009 Clio TCE
Don't fit the injectors before going to get mapped, get it done there.
Are 182 injectors large enough for the power you want to make?

Where are you located, few decent places around the country.
Yeah I wasn’t going to run the injectors until I got there but I’m not too sure on power. I’d like to make a bit more than the “off the shelf” maps @125 ish so I’d like to achieve maybe 135-140? Do you think it’s worth the effort or should I just get a generic map?

2009 Clio TCE
I had one of mine done by Henk @ Fastchip and one done by RS Tuning, wasn't overly happy with either for different reasons on both, EFI Parts seem to be getting a good review @aldo_87 is having his done next month there.

172/182 injectors, a FMIC, inlet and Decat should see you reach 145hp-150hp
That’s pretty impressive! It’s just finding the parts really. Like you can make a universal FMIC & Intake but it’s the decat/sports cat that’s hard to find :/

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
That’s pretty impressive! It’s just finding the parts really. Like you can make a universal FMIC & Intake but it’s the decat/sports cat that’s hard to find :/

TRW Performance in Portugal make downpipes for the clio and twingo tce. I'm still waiting on mine arriving.... if it arrives with no dramas I'll let you know lol.

I'm hoping to have my Twingo mapped at the beginning of feb by EFI. Just sorting a date.

2009 Clio TCE
TRW Performance in Portugal make downpipes for the clio and twingo tce. I'm still waiting on mine arriving.... if it arrives with no dramas I'll let you know lol.

I'm hoping to have my Twingo mapped at the beginning of feb by EFI. Just sorting a date.
I’ve just had a look and that’s not too badly priced. Let me know how you get on! Are you doing Injectors and a FMIC with your build too?

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Yeah
I’ve just had a look and that’s not too badly priced. Let me know how you get on! Are you doing Injectors and a FMIC with your build too?

Yeah FMIC is fitted and my injectors are away getting cleaned and tested. I was hoping to have a decat/downpipe fitted before the map however Im sceptical if it will even turn up never mind turn up in time.

I've got a project thread in the "Other Marques" section.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah

Yeah FMIC is fitted and my injectors are away getting cleaned and tested. I was hoping to have a decat/downpipe fitted before the map however Im sceptical if it will even turn up never mind turn up in time.

Stop hating on TRW!!!!!

2009 Clio TCE
Yeah

Are you having any luck with the Decat?

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2

It arrived 2 days back. Its reasonably well made, quite a lot of rough internal edges needing ground down though. Took 6 weeks to come and the payment process was a bank transfer. It cost £151 inc postage which isnt too bad though. Hopefully have it fitted this week.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2

To follow my last post up. The turbo flange on the decat didnt fit. I had to take the grinder to it. Itll be fine but not ideal considering the cost. Not a great fit at the exhaust end either but itll do until its mapped, then I can go back over things. It's also not braced like the OE one, which is something I'll add later on.

If you're still shopping, I'd be looking for somewhere in the UK to make one up.