ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tenerife!?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Just been on holiday to Tenerife and amongst som seriously hot spanish women (and some hairy ones) I see about 7 or 8 renaultsport clios!

See a few inferno's, one or two blue (mondial, arctic) and a few titaniums! :)

Long shot but, are there any members from Tenerife? Can't be that many 1*2's on the island! :p

Oh and the last day I was there...spotted a MINT iceberg mk1 valver with a set of lancia delta Rally looking compomtive alloys on! Tasty is not the word :O

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Only got one pic mate, was with the family and not in control of the car so couldn't turn back to get pics :( got pics of rocks though!? Haha

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I was in Tenerife for the past week and saw 4 182’s, a PH1 172, and a 197! I Only got this one pic of an Arctic 182 on H&R coilovers and O.Z. Ultraleggera’s, looked awesome!

7341721312_91352a9772_z.jpg

Clio 182 by Niall97, on Flickr

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
How weird is that...that is my balcony in the background!!!! This is the first one I see and the only pic I got (from the balcony though!)

All looked clean examples out there which is amazing considering the condition of the rest of the locals and hire cars! :p

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it looked great! It was only missing a cup spoiler to finish it off. I was staying in the Parque Albatros just down the Road and I spotted it and had to go and take a look. That is quite funny actually, It wouldn’t surprise me if we’d bumped into each other at one point!:p

Petrol Blue 182.
one from Ibiza used to do the rounds on here, all chaved up. nearly spat my drink out when I saw it a couple of months later!

172 Cup
I stayed in las americas in tenerife last year and spotted around 5 RS clios too lol, one was a 172 cup!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I’d recommend the Go-Karting place there, awesome little track, outdoor too so its tarmac which is refreshing coming from the polished concrete surfaces of the indoor circuits, the Mount Teidi Cable car is a good experience as well.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Siam park is quite goo too! 100ft water slide :O lol
what was your best lap time niall97 at the karting?? :p

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I never even bothered to look, I was too annoyed, I had to go in the Competition or something like that cart and it was painfully slow, I’m talking 10mph Top speed slow, it was just a joke how slow it was. For anybody over 18 its fine, the supercarts looked brilliant!

My brother (Brett on here) Managed a 1:06 which was the fastest of our group.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Oh that sucks! Lol the superkarts weren't that fast but still good fun! Lol I managed a 1.04 lap ;) photo to prove too haha

And I shall go over to clio16valver and have a look James! Looked stunning!

LY 200
Siam and loro park are musts but jungle parks pretty decent!

Harleys and Verdees are the best places to eat bar none but you'll need to get Harley's booked.

This is making me want to book back up for my holiday in July! lol

Where did you stay?