ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Terrible Saxo for sale, longest description ever.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
I think the guy might actually have special needs? The way it is written is really odd. It's terrible English, but not like the usual text speak crap you get. Sort of feel sorry for him.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think the guy might actually have special needs? The way it is written is really odd. It's terrible English, but not like the usual text speak crap you get. Sort of feel sorry for him.

I have to agree - this paragraph is the best example of it.

These alloy wheels as far as i can remember came off an Audi, & i was told that the rims are a Audi factory extra that you can buy, so all the Audi breakers yards will most certainly have this type of rim in stock, that's what i was told. I bought them used from a breakers donkeys years ago, 5 or 6 years ago sort of time. The alloys are made by Toora, yeah ive never heard of these aswell despite being told back in the day their off an Audi & the rims are a standard Audi extra you can buy/could buy new, hence why all the audi breaker yards will be full of them, like i say that's what i was told by an Audi breakers in Nottingham, where we purchased the alloys from.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio RS182
These alloy wheels as far as i can remember came off an Audi, & i was told that the rims are a Audi factory extra that you can buy, so all the Audi breakers yards will most certainly have this type of rim in stock, that's what i was told. I bought them used from a breakers donkeys years ago, 5 or 6 years ago sort of time. The alloys are made by Toora, yeah ive never heard of these aswell despite being told back in the day their off an Audi & the rims are a standard Audi extra you can buy/could buy new, hence why all the audi breaker yards will be full of them, like i say that's what i was told by an Audi breakers in Nottingham, where we purchased the alloys from.

I kept getting a sense of de ja vu reading this paragraph lol

Vee

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mk2 V6 #007
Think it was left in the barn for a reason... give it back to the mice, best use for it surely!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 182

I kept getting a sense of de ja vu reading this paragraph lol

lol, Incase anyone is after a set I was told you can get these from and audi breakers, may look good on a clio and I was told you can get them from any audi breakers