ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tesco Mobile

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Any good?

They have a seriously good offer on.

£10 1 month contract
500 mins
Unlimited Texts
Unlimited data.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No arsed about 3g coverage TBH, all i want is it to let me get my emails when i'm out and about, and ocasional web usage when i'm in a city.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
They have a good offer on the iphone 4 at the mo. Missus is lookin at getting it £20 for 300 mins unlimited texts 1gb data, 12 months and pay £350 for phone.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah i saw that, but didn't see the point as the newe iPhone should be out soonish.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
They have a good offer on the iphone 4 at the mo. Missus is lookin at getting it £20 for 300 mins unlimited texts 1gb data, 12 months and pay £350 for phone.

Best i phone 4 deal about at the minute IMO if you work it out over your contract length and cost .

Listerine & Poledo
Just like all MVNO's, Tesco will work just fine.

SOmetimes MVNO's do better deals that the networks directly, depending on what you want of course.

but for a tenner, that's a good blag, the only thing to watch is the "unlimited" data, which may well be nothing of the sort (I believe they mean 500mb). If they've changed their policy, I'd take one of these sims, slot it into the old E72 and use it as a Wi-fi hotspot!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
As for the unlimited data, I very rarely go anywhere that has 3g so never gets used, i've used less than 800mb in the entire contract length lol.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I'm pretty sure the unlimited data = a gig and you get access to those bt openzone wifi hotspots too with that contract!

Yeah the iPhone deal is good even if new one comes out cus you can trade that one in for say £250 and be on a nice contract for 9-12 months with the new iPhone only costing you about £300!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
it's the deal at the top of the page you just posted a link for Scott S.

I got my £10 sim through about 2 weeks ago. Working very nicely in my iPhone 4.

Signal is O2, 3g is just as quick as O2 (since it's the same network).

Data limit is 500MB, however, I find that the majority of the time I am near a WIFI network (at uni or at home), therefore 500MB is plenty for my walk between buildings!

It really is an ace deal, only thing O2 can offer above it is visual-voicemail (which tesco don't support) and free O2-to-O2 calls (which aren't too useful for me as many of my mates are with vodaphone)

They do £15 for 750mins too if you need more

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
  197 FF Glacier White
Any good?

They have a seriously good offer on.

£10 1 month contract
500 mins
Unlimited Texts
Unlimited data.

Don't bother with the contract!

Go PAYG, really! I use mine a fair bit to be honest, after being with Tesco a year, I have £85 "real" credit and £30 bonus credit, it's brilliant, I top up by £10 a month, not only do I never run out of credit, I also have the £85 banked! Cheapest deal I've ever known!

I know your offer is similar, but you're not committing, even for a month!

Otherwise yours is a good deal for sure, and yes, Tesco piggy backs on O2, so if you can get O2, you can get Tesco, so pretty much anywhere.

G