ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thank you mr postman



mmmmm

 
only the turbo downpipe arrived today. standard one is very restrictive and has a 'pre cat' in it.

still waiting on the backbox, then next section to buy will be the sports cat section, and a remap. and should see circa 250bhp.



 
Clart said:
u have too much money


i should have really been sensible and gone out and bought a second car for work/winter use but it was much easier to just order bits off the internet to make the VX quicker. lol
 
  172 Cup SOLD
one of my mates has this on his vx220-T, think his is part of a stage 2 package at thorney, he got a remap, and full exhaust system with sports cat, also upgraded to a bigger turbo as well..........its sounds awesome and i kid you not, supercar'esque sounds at high rev's
 
Dan x2c said:
one of my mates has this on his vx220-T, think his is part of a stage 2 package at thorney, he got a remap, and full exhaust system with sports cat, also upgraded to a bigger turbo as well..........its sounds awesome and i kid you not, supercar'esque sounds at high rev's

yeah full milltek exhaust and remap = stage 2 package.

ive bought the front and rear sections, then getting mid section and remap later on when funds allow.


what turbo has he gone for though?? VXR220 one?
 
  Lionel Richie
its actually not half bad, but why o why do they do some of it nice and then c**k it up by blurting horrible mig blobs everywhere, really gets to me!! (and also considering how much you payed)

and whats going on with the 2 piece pipe bends??? strange
 
  CTR--VX220D
You can remove the precat yourself ...... Mine was ;)

Next thing for you is a STG3 cooler and VXR Hybrid turbo, plus Nitrons, AP 4 pots, 16/17 setup, and R888's or A048's...... Exige slayer.
 
christurbo said:
You can remove the precat yourself ...... Mine was ;)

Next thing for you is a STG3 cooler and VXR Hybrid turbo, plus Nitrons, AP 4 pots, 16/17 setup, and R888's or A048's...... Exige slayer.

if i had the money mate!
 

Ad

  MK2 FRS
Looks nice, but would have been blueflame for me mate.... you would have had the full lot for similar money and near identical performance.
 
  182 Trophy & Megabusa
Guy said:
yeah full milltek exhaust and remap = stage 2 package.

ive bought the front and rear sections, then getting mid section and remap later on when funds allow.


what turbo has he gone for though?? VXR220 one?

i think the aftermarket dump valve that the previous owner brought had almost destroyed the standard turbo when the stage 2 upgrade was done so he had an Astra VXR turbo put in which is the turbo they use for the Thorney Stage 4 upgrade that he should be getting done in the near future!!!
 


Top