ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You Wongy

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Wongy

Thanks for your much needed help today mate. You done a great favour and it wont be forgoten. :D

Cheers Leigh

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Nick

Mmmmm getting a bit nosey in your old age !!

Nothing realy Wongy just helped me out with a problem. He did a bit of running around for me !! Thats the nice type of bloke that he is !!

no worries matey.

it was nothing, youve helped me out before and no need for thank us and stuff like that,

what are mates for eh

anything else just let me know ok.

glad ur on line like every one else welcome to the 21st century!!!!!

agree nick seems to be getting a bit nosey aint he lol, nick when you wanna go bb let me know ok, ill give ya a lift there if i can. the trip is all worthwhile seeing the clio turbo in action.

ianyone that aint seen it yet. go to bb to see it, you will wet yourself when you see how f ast the fecker is. you will be chasing bikes in it not cars

wongy

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Hiya Leigh. Im fine ta. Pity I cant say the same for the Williams :(

Needs a new gearbox and I have nooooo money at the mo

BMW 320d Sport

LOL yeah Im a nosey parker. Anyway Wongy I may just need a lift this Saturday as well, I wanna have a ride in that turbo to see how quick it really is. Plus you might be able to get me to this geezer whos selling a 3.0 supra on the cheap. Itll be a nice run around until I get the mean machine back.