ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That ub3r Clean White VXR

172//Crap Micra//Bus
i figured lol, he had custom everything dint he?! Like a nurberg front badge for a start... id be gutted tho tbh

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
nahh different one sadly :( i was hoping someone had stolen his, drove it through a muddy field and bought it back

172//Crap Micra//Bus
No... wasn't number one! That was the one he was invited to go an see at Vauxhall, when he made his order

Ph1 172 + Combo van
he must have spent more than the value off the car for mods and cleaning products. £10,000 wax ftl. the ice install was mint though!

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
he must have spent more than the value off the car for mods and cleaning products. £10,000 wax ftl. the ice install was mint though!

Why 10k wax ftl?

He put 51 layers of zaino z2 pro on before wax and apparently after he put 3 layers of that crystal wax on when he was driving on the motorway the water was running down the bonnet instead of up the bonnet.

51 layers of zaino z2 pro + 10k wax = FTW!!!

I feel really bad but i read the initial comment on the homepage

"That ub3r Clean White VXR
That the geeza spent 3 months cleaning?

Well its been stolen "

And for some reason i couldn't help but chuckle out loud to myself... I think im going to hell.

Why 10k wax ftl?

He put 51 layers of zaino z2 pro on before wax and apparently after he put 3 layers of that crystal wax on when he was driving on the motorway the water was running down the bonnet instead of up the bonnet.

LOL

Ph1 172 + Combo van

Why 10k wax ftl?

£10k to do that. WOW! i would rather give it to charity than have upside down dripping rain on my bonnet