ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 200!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lol! Saw a Nimbus 200 Cup in Shrewsbury today, nearly as dirty as yours! GW owns kev, no other colour for them imo!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Ahhhhhh yes I agree that gradually smoothing will be much better. I mean, its not like the thickness of the filler will stop it cracking is it? While we're here though, how about you stop talking absolute s**te and realise filling a roof gradually (lol) will look worse and crack.

Do you just plonk a wheel on, plonk a bumper on, plonk a door on? Or do you gradually smooth them on? Now who's a muppet, f**k hole?

Nice. :lolup:

Am just saying that imo. That roof scoop (As on the Cup racers) looks gash sitting like that. Why would it crack, just out of curiosity? I aint to up on the chemistry behind it?

M

mini-valver

Because cars twist and flex. How does it look gash? It looks like a roof scoop.........Because it is a roof scoop?!?!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Because cars twist and flex. How does it look gash? It looks like a roof scoop.........Because it is a roof scoop?!?!

Too big (height wise), not wide enough. Think one like these would look slightly better:

vent_2.jpg

A lot more subtle. ;)

M

mini-valver

No, that would look s**t and have nothing to do with a cup racer (the aim of this car, if you read the thread).

It'd be impossible to smooth it anyway because of how tight the scoop is to the roof.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
No, that would look s**t and have nothing to do with a cup racer (the aim of this car, if you read the thread).

It'd be impossible to smooth it anyway because of how tight the scoop is to the roof.

Well I'm saying the Cup racer looks gash ;)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Is this car going on track and is the roof scoop going to be functional, if yes to both then I can slightly understand ruining a new car :lol:

If no then it will knock 20% off the value and provide nothing IMO :(

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Well I'm saying the Cup racer looks gash ;)

Yes. The rest of the car is nice and looks cool (As does the OP's car).

The scoop and spoiler is gash. The rest of the car is sweet! ;)

No no no..... think you will find you say the Cup Racer looks gash.

Make up your mind jeeeeez....;)

Filling a lovely roof.....whatever will the kids think of next. :evil:

Kev, you should have bought German....

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Is this car going on track and is the roof scoop going to be functional, if yes to both then I can slightly understand ruining a new car :lol:

If no then it will knock 20% off the value and provide nothing IMO :(

At last. Someone else with taste :rasp:

Mondeo TDCI 130
Who cares about knocking 20% off the value? it is worth about 50p already and rattles like f**k!!!!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I'll give you 50p for it now.

But only if that washing up bowl is not fitted to the roof :eek: :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
I'll give you 50p for it now.

But only if that washing up bowl is not fitted to the roof :eek: :)

it isnt, it's in the garage! ;) i would like to let you know, that washing up bowl was £130! AND it has a hole at both ends, lol!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Reading fail in this thread. If it doesnt work, it gets taken off. Why would he want a functional roof scoop? Soggy Recaro's ftl :( With it being bonded on it can be taken off no danger. Quick blow over done. Hell, bet most have these 200's have seen paint at the docks anyway ;)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Why would anyone want a non-functional scoop? :(

& LOL at the painting in the docks reference, I read that thread yesterday, shocking!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Why would anyone want a non-functional scoop? :(

& LOL at the painting in the docks reference, I read that thread yesterday, shocking!

Same as a non fuctional diffuser, spoiler etc?

Different strokes for different blokes ;)