ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The BoostBus - detailed.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Well..

That's a lie.

It was, about 2 weeks ago.

First time in about 6 months it had more than a bi-monthly bucket of suds and a rinse off. It had a going over with BiltHamber soft clay (excellent stuff) and a coat of DJ 'light fantastic' wax.

Then I popped to Ants to put the thing on its arse after getting some lower profile tyres...

There was a big fire (thanks, Dave) and a HUGE muddy puddle. The bus is now covered in sh*t and it's going to stay that way for a while. I kinda like the dirty rally slaaag look...

622708_10151971227325154_1415011021_o.jpg

It's impossible to take a photo of this thing looking dirty :S It really is hanging.

7657803516_5d1070928c_c.png

SideScoob. Like sideboob but different. by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

STi spoilers are coming next, then that's it. No more spending .. probably ! :eek:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I want you to buy a better looking exhaust. Then make love to me hairy man.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
SFD - I have a Haywood & Scott full system (well, a fairly pointless 'sports' cat and a large centre section followed by a H&S backbox) in my garage, but I like the subtlety of this one.

It's noisy when wound up but quiet for sneaking home at gone-late. My current abode is like a Roman amphitheatre. I don't want to upset the natives. You do know where I live, right ?

Maybe I'll try just the H&S b/box and see what happens.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The backbox looks like the exhaust from a non-turbo.

Change it. Then make love to me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks tidy? Any special products used? Carnauba mud?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yard mud followed by antique mattress & curtains doused in tramp piss ash.

Apply liberally by air and leave to haze.

Have another beer and go home later.

No buckets required.

53 Clio's & counting
Looks lovely - I had a UK Prodrive edition Scoob when I was 19 (Waaaay back in 2000) and LOVED it - and the estates are really growing on me now, may have to buy one for a bit again....

53 Clio's & counting
Only £1100 to insure back then too, and ran politely off the 160mph mark on the Speedo too, I do miss that

It's maybe that the side skirts and the rear bits behind the wheels are un-painted. I just think it'd look a bit more... balanced with something on the front too? Not sure, I'm doubting myself now! lol

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Coleman.. Cheers but that looks awful to me. Black on colour looks terrible.

£100 plus paint ?! Not sure I'm wiling to bother trying tbh.

Mark - blow me ;)

Last edited: