ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the brown euro'd bus

145db Euro'd clio
shes about halfway there now.
the paint needs flatting and polishing and the new wheels putting on and the side strips roof etc to be sprayed

thought id just post a few cheeky photos as i havent in a while

how she used to look..
167244_10150375307425273_669940272_16451229_7637318_n.jpg

162871_10150375307720273_669940272_16451234_6726869_n.jpg

plussss .....
IMG_0020.jpg

=

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

145db Euro'd clio
just waiting for the bumps in the road to claim the rest of it then im thinking about probably a 307 splitter. something smoother and smarter. got fully polished ats cups to go on so the colour should work perfectly i think :)

Clio 1.2 16v Dyna
huge respect for the paint job, the first one like this on cliosport.net i reckon so fair play, too many cars on here look the same! keep updating this will be interested in seeing what you do with it? interior aswel

145db Euro'd clio
cheers guys. always trying to veer away from the majority tbh and be a bit different. The paint is quite orange peely atm as it needs to be flatted back and polished to get that glass like effect. in the middle of doing that at the moment. and yes, i did it on the drive. been perfect sprayingweather recently. around 18 degrees and no bugs and not alot of dust due to it being spring so have all turned out alright.

interior has a 172 interior, just going to sort out headlining and door cards next.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Like the colour but i think you have gon to far on smoothing the front bumper..

145db Euro'd clio
its getting wider wheels dont worry about that. the front bumper. people have smoothed it before, but again, i like to be different and decided to smooth all it

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks good for a DIY spray job... The colour should really come to life after a flat back and polish.... Once done need a nice sunny day and some good photos :)

erm, it 'could' look great, got a feeling in person it'll look rougher than jordans ***** though... :(

obviously you'll change/sort wheels and tidy it up with decent pics and ph1 dual optics (i hope)

good luck...

1.2 Dynamique 16v
I wouldn't of chosen that colour but fair play in terms of effort.

Have you literally sprayed everything? Even the window wipers?:eek:

I see you've done the plasticy bits on the wing mirrors, not sure if those would of looked better if you'd left them alone?

Also, that splitter has to go!

Fiesta ST-3
Hmmm, I'm undecided.
Splitter needs burning, new wheels and a couple of other bits of tidying as others have said and it COULD look half decent!

Evo 5 RS
it could work, but being honest that does need a lot of tidying up

needs some better pics. Odd colour choice, but like I say could work quite well with the right feet and trinkets. Also you should of taken the skirts off to paint them, they're only rivets!

Last edited:
Im interested to see how the DIY paint worked out in closer pics, done outside ?

Paint could look pretty nice once flatted,

Not a fan of the general look going on, bumper just kills it for me.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I really like it actually, great effort Mark! Once you have flatted the paint & polished her back up she'll look awesome!

What a mess. Being a painter I shudder to think what the finish is like on that up close, looks hellish in the pics as it is, I'd have left it alone I'm afraid.

Looking back at the pics, i liked it non lacquered, a satin brown could have looked much better i think,

Surely you must have mocked some sort of spraying tent up?

clio 197
Looks better than when I last saw it I'n Eden with pink wheels.

good on you for being different. I think it looks good

145db Euro'd clio
cheers for the feedback guys. like i previously said, it needs tidying yes. It was done outside apart from the laquer.

F*CK THE HATERS! let them hate. i like it and thats all that matter right?

tell you what, all decide at French Car show... it'll be finished then, hopefully.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I wanna see the DIY paint job out of interest because ive got a compressor and paint gear but never used it. Love brown at the moment myself but im just not a fan of the smoothing. You could of had greater impact without smoothing though honestly.

This whole "f**k the haters" b****cks is old now so give it a rest.