ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cat D Inferno U know the one 6 + Owners

Well it was for sale at £5000, but i only offered £4500 via PM, it was a geniune offer and it was turned down, which wasn't a problem. I had decided my limit for the car and that was that. Just don't understand why anyone would then do a swap for a car that they then sell on for £1500 less!! I'm not made of money but obviously some people are.

172 ff
ive hpi'ed 3 vehciles over the last week that ive been interested in, 1 was clocked, the second was cat d and the third was catd and clocked! non of the adverts mentioned it, and non of the sellers mentioned it when speaking to them in person even after asking, cant people just be honest it will only come back on them. I bought a GT TDI a few months ago, stupidly didnt do HPI, it had outstanding finance, luckily managed to get it sorted and is now sold.
So im looking for a car if anyone has anything for sale?!? PM me something with decent milage and with a 2tlr :)

Octavia VRS
^ maybe you should post the cars up if they're advertised on the net mate - PH, etc. When anyone is interested in a car they should always HPI imo tho.

Breaking A 172 Replica
I am looking at a few clios atm, but when you do the HPI check how do you know it has been clocked?

Thanks

Sam

172 ff
it shows previously recorded mileage so if its on more than one of these recorded mileages by NMR then its either had a speedo change or its been intentionally clocked to appear it has done less miles than it may have done.
HPI will put a red banner at the top of the page anyway.

remember to use your free HPI when you buy one.

172 ff
NMR (national Mileage register)
DVLA, whenever you do a HPI, TAX, insurance etc...
its BOGOF on HPIs until march i think, you need to call them to get the second free, although you need to painfully sit and listen to the dull bloke give you legal speel for about 15 mins before he will do the check for you