ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cliosport 4X4 nominations

Lots of Alfas

Following on from ClioDudes thread about his car and the fact that Fubars old red tractor is no longer in the club its time to nominate the highest Clio in the club. Post your unlowered cars and lets see whos is the highest.

Octavia VRS

Im just getting 15" Dynamique wheels (if I can find some decent priced ones) on mine so shouldnt be as high as Fubars old one!

Levo what size are those steelies because i tried some 14"s on my 1.2 16v yesterday and they touched the brake caliper at the front. Any ideas?

I still have several sets of the original Fak3ianSp0rt Anti-Coilovers, these are going cheap as the new kit will be out in July/August.

C4 Grand Picasso

Sammy they are 14"ers, mines only the Authentique 8v and came with the steelies as standard - I thought the Dynamiques where basically the same car though.

Quote: Originally posted by Levo on 01 June 2005

Spammy they are 14"ers, mines only the Authentique 8v and came with the steelies as standard - I thought the Dynamiques where basically the same car though.
I thought the 14"s would fit too, but they didnt so i now need 15s by the looks of it :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

fair play! how come it was never lowered then, springs aint that much to buy?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 01 June 2005

insurance
but if you say got some 30mm avo springs (black) who would have known?

anyway nice newish motor mate! how you finding it?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by gt_gaz on 01 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 01 June 2005

insurance
but if you say got some 30mm avo springs (black) who would have known?

anyway nice newish motor mate! how you finding it?
I think he was being sensible.

No point in voiding ur insurance after something so stupid.

But yes hes moved onto lower and better things hehehe

6/468 17poo

Fubar, did you sell your car with them wheels on,as theres one in my town very similar has the superleggars, same colour and has cliosport.net sticker in the back window and white dials!!im trying to find the person who put the sticker in there!

i spoke to the girl who owns it and she sed she just bought it but looks very similar!maybe just coincidence!(also had 15s on)

she also seemed quite interested on the club!

Ryan

Lots of Alfas

I think Cliodude wins this although I like tiggers effort of posting the car while off road. ;)

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Fubars car is deffo the highest around was fapping brill!

Loving that photo nik! Complete with "Fublur"

Quote: Originally posted by Zmaster2k on 04 June 2005

Fubars car is deffo the highest around was fapping brill!

Loving that photo nik! Complete with "Fublur"
:D

i miss that lil car :cry: