ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The definitive SE C905 thread

Golf R soon...
Ok peeps, I might sample this phone as I have an upgrade coming up soon.

I now its going to be a bloater but you can't ignore the spec...8MP camera...WIFI.

Full spec can be found here

se-c905-01.jpg

se-c905-02.jpg

se-c905-03.jpg

Yeah I was thinking of this handset but the Samsung sounds so much better, decisions decisions :/

Btw samsung does have wi-fi

Golf R soon...
Yeah I was thinking of this handset but the Samsung sounds so much better, decisions decisions :/

Never had a Samsune handset before so it could be a change, never had a problem with the SE's though, had a fair few now....k850, k800, C700. Never had any problems with them!

Never had a Samsune handset before so it could be a change, never had a problem with the SE's though, had a fair few now....k850, k800, C700. Never had any problems with them!

Same with me the only thing that's makin me think about the Samsung is all the problems my brothers had with his k850 hope the c905 fairs better.

Golf R soon...
Thats ok with me, my upgrade isn't until beginning of November anyways :rasp:

Were(Vodafone) arent getting it until the end of october as an estimated date aswell :(

Same with me the only thing that's makin me think about the Samsung is all the problems my brothers had with his k850 hope the c905 fairs better.

The K850 used a new platform that SE launched and to be honest they launched it with a few faults...hopefully the C905 won't suffer from this.

My K850 does reboot itself randoming sometimes...always works fine afterwards though!