ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the khans

03 clio 1.2 16v
i picked up the khans today but no center caps anyone know where i can get some from???

f_20122008063m_af0fe69.png

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well i was expecting somehting totally different to what this thread is lol..

try ebay mate, measure the diameter of the caps and type in **mm centre caps

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Colour-code the door handles, and bumpstrips, then refurb the wheels in a darker colour, dont go for green IMO! :D

Never above 25mpg
Never liked these wheels, always thought they gave off a chavvy look!!

Hope you change my feelings on this though ;)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
i'm in to minds to go over the top and go for the green again

i know i know but i just got a hunch it will look ok

fingers crossed

i'll sleep on it

Nah body colour, having it green will be just like having it black!

Ozzed Clio
u will want to go lower than 30mm as well. try 60mm spring and damper kit or coilovers as u can find perfect height that way. i think you will be dissapointed wit 30mm

03 clio 1.2 16v
u will want to go lower than 30mm as well. try 60mm spring and damper kit or coilovers as u can find perfect height that way. i think you will be dissapointed wit 30mm
not really looking for the hight just want to get a bit less roll on the island thats all m8 told me that it can do it

Golf R/Leon FR
green will look awful imo

as said go lower than 30mm, my old old clio had 17" wheels on and i lowered it 40mm and was still too high

03 clio 1.2 16v
well lads after all the advice i have decideded agenst the khan's altogether
myown choice too so there going up for sale soon as and i'm having the dym done in pure white instead