ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the ladies of modified nats

laguna coupe
here r soom pics

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0242-2.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0134-1.jpg

DSC_0135-1.jpg

DSC_0130-1.jpg

DSC_0129-1.jpg

DSC_0223-2.jpg

DSC_0225-1.jpg

DSC_0226-2.jpg

DSC_0227-2.jpg

DSC_0221-2.jpg

DSC_0145-1.jpg

FFS Such butters there. Show girls are pure dirt.

However, this i'd rail till it came off the tracks.

Did you listen to the fiesta? Been in it a few times now. Nice install.

DSC_0130-1.jpg

lol at most of them tbh. While most of those girls have perfectly normal bodies most of them should stick to keeping their clothes on. Probably the only two that look like they have the bodies to be promo girls are the two in the Fusion outfits. The rest just look like the regular tramps from a council estate that like flaunting themselves. If I was booking promo girls for my company and any of that lot turned up I'd send the f*****s home, lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PMSL

Rough b*tches. None of them are model material, surely?! Few ones are nice, if a little orange.

They just think they can don a Lycra catsuit and they'll be Jet from Gladiators.

They will not be Jet from Gladiators. Never. The bits that hang over their underwear weigh more than I do.

'53 172 Cup
Have to agree... proper rough looking bunch of needy bints... that said the fusion girl facing camera is pretty fine and the girl in the white bra mini skirt in the first (and also last pic) doesn't look too bad from behind!!

Tangoed Works
they are rough bar the fusion girls. wouldnt say no to hosing them down with my c**k though. god these shows are cheap, absolutely no class whatsoever!

R35 GTR
You can tell which companies are riding out the recession well. Some reall pot bellied mingers in there.

Not that I would turn down any of them....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've seen £10 crack wh0res look more appealing than this tart. Someone get her a sandwich ffs. Whats appealing about an annorexic smack head???

da903d8f.jpg

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
I've seen £10 crack wh0res look more appealing than this tart. Someone get her a sandwich ffs. Whats appealing about an annorexic smack head???

da903d8f.jpg

:lolup:

Totally agree. I wouldn't touch her with a rented dick. I like tatts on women, but she looks dirty. (As in needs a shower, not dishes out blowjobs like they are Tic Tacs)