ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Mother Of All Beasts!

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Civic Vtec y0
Q: Could you tell me if it has any anti-theft devices or remote central locking?

A: Hi Tenisballz Good question no central locking but built in safeguards you need to have the lean build of a woman the legs of a giant and the height of a dwarf (term not meant to offend)to get into the front seat,the rear seat is a little more generous. When shopping just remove the tasking hard disk.

LOL

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Civic Vtec y0
Q: You say you post to UK, does that mean i can have it delivered to my front door ? Thanks
A: Hi Blue Not only can it be delivered to your backdoor we can propell the back door and the house to a new location if I get the R/T switch mixed up.

Q: Can you confirm how much postage would be for special delivery to london?
A: Hi Geffen Dificult to quote my kitchen scales only go up to 850g I am on a diet.

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Civic Vtec y0
Fletch123 said:
If i had a helipad then i'd go for it:D

Q: Is the little ladder in picture 5 included in the price or is that extra?
A: Hi chris Included in the purchase to help loading the shopping at Tesco Milton Keynes heliport.

Well you could ask tesco nicely, they might let you use theirs lol