ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Murdered Look !!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Ok its just dirty :D
DSCF9038.jpg

DSCF9039.jpg

Anyone applied the murdered paint look to their Clio yet?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'll give you the murdered look if you start another thread like this.

M2 Competition
I think he means murdered out. Matt black cars with black lights/ features, big stance etc. I think Neil did a thread on it a while back with one of the fastcar mags feature cars.

160vuv7.gif

detomasopantera.jpg

Lukefullsize.gif

IMG_0950.jpg

LamborghiniMuseum67.jpg

Last edited:

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seen a few Golfs with the matt black paint look, initially just wondered if anyone had done it on a clio - matt black paint that is

lights: ebay £120 or cheaper if someones selling them - word of warning if you have cruise control tends not to work when the lights are on :( or maybe thats just mine...

Last edited:
  ds3
Seen a few Golfs with the matt black paint look, initially just wondered if anyone had done it on a clio - matt black paint that is

lights: ebay £120 or cheaper if someones selling them - word of warning if you have cruise control tends not to work when the lights are on :( or maybe thats just mine...
i swear there was a matt black clio, that clio tt or whatever it was with orange wing mirrors. or it may have been satin finish, idk
01082008218.jpg

here it is.

Last edited:

JB

RB 182 Cup
Has Beckham actually got his name and shirt no. stitched in to his Porsche's headrests? He's an ace footballer but jesus christ...

Murdering your ride works best with big block American cars imo, although I do <3 the Clio TT.

Mmmm:

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
I've never understood the whole Matt black thing, I just think it makes your car look like a complete shed of sh1t tbh.