ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Negative Camber Appreciation Thread

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ben havent you been in the middle of your fiesta for like 10 years lol???

and neg camber rules... if you dont get it... your gay

Yea...just got the shell back from welding 'ready to paint' they say.

I just punched a hole through the floor the size of my fist..........2 steps forward, 1 step back and all that.

Plus your a moron so your opinion doesnt count......you JDM *****.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ha ha !!! why did u punch a hole through it... and if its the size of your fist, just get a 50p piece and weld in there will be pleanty left over to grind off with your tiny midget fists! :p

JDM TYTENESS IS A WAY OF LIFE! u just aint cool enough lol :p

Dude.....your like the most easily influenced....thing....a scene/jdm/emo stereotype mix!

I didnt want to punch a hole through it, just noticed a small bubbled at the floor/inner wing joint....and poked it...and kept poking it until i could walk through it, and the inner wing is split all the way upto the bulkhead along the inner arch....gay.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
so basically the welding they did was s**t or they did none of it lol!!! get the guy who did that s2k turbo mani to weld it for you! or surely u must be good at welding!

No, they completely missed a giant area lol.
Although we have a welder, I aint no good at making repair panels that are half a meter big! lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
use fiberglass and filler it will be fine lol! or make it out of carbon! will be easier that way and super light and coolness lol!!

and how the f**k can they mis a 1/2metre patch on a fiesta lol they are tiny!! thats not something u miss easily!

mx5
Perfect amount imo

matze1.jpg

enough to be noticable, not enough to look broken

use fiberglass and filler it will be fine lol! or make it out of carbon! will be easier that way and super light and coolness lol!!

and how the f**k can they mis a 1/2metre patch on a fiesta lol they are tiny!! thats not something u miss easily!

Dunno.......but it was passenger footwell and was only a very small bubble.....so guess they thought it was 'fine' lol.

a small bubble that turned in to a 1/2 meter hole?

yes....exactly.

Its not a half meter hole! lol......how big do you think my fist is!....i know you were blindfolded and a virgin at the time....but come on. Its a half meter repair section needed.

Ph1 track 172
Yea...just got the shell back from welding 'ready to paint' they say.

I just punched a hole through the floor the size of my fist..........2 steps forward, 1 step back and all that.

Plus your a moron so your opinion doesnt count......you JDM *****.

what ma mates doing atm, in the garage,
just cutting all the bits of rust out,
and welding cut outs for another mk1 shell hes got lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Cambers cool, i think drastic camber is a major FAIL, just looks fucked. im after a tad bit on my back wheels but CBA with the effort

what ma mates doing atm, in the garage,
just cutting all the bits of rust out,
and welding cut outs for another mk1 shell hes got lol

Was thinking that, but it'd be more hassle then just making a nasty big repair as its under the dash nobody will see it.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Indeedy! That Polo at the bottom of page 1 is pretty good too...

Why Thank you..Took 3 sets of wheels in 2 weeks to get it there, and alot of c spanner turns.
Not much Appreciation, more people thinking it looks cack or don't get it. Each to there on own I guess.