ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new V6

Static Low
So are they makinga new one then ?
Is this picture just alot of s**t haha ??
I love it though.

first one is a naff photoshop. they wont be making a mk3 v6.

Second one is a better photoshop which was done not long after launch of the mk3 iirc

RB 200 Cup!
wondered when this bloody pic would crop up again!

anyone seen that pic of the clio v6 on fire? ;)

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Don't like the bonnet bit. Looks Ok apart from that. Not as nice as the current Vee though.

Welcome to the L4yer
FYI before the end of the Clio III life cycle Renault are possibly considering a run model with the 2 litre turbo from the Megane 225 plus what ever beefing up required

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The red one looks like a good effort, to be fair. And why shouldn't they make another rear-engined V6? I'm all for it. The Williams was obviously a tie-in with the said F1 Team - been and gone and will remain a classic.

The over-sized rear and crammed-in engine has always been a Renault quirk, though. They should do everything to consider and promote a next-gen V6. Assuming it would be a V6?

D.

Clio dynamique 1.2
i cant understand anyone who doesnt think another one should be made!

i would cream my pants if i saw that red one on road.
would get so much attention and increase renaults game.

nothing chavy about it

they would have to give a good price as you can get so much more for your money than the current