ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The one with nemo

Clio & Mitsu ASX
It is a '02 with about 75.000km's on the clock. 1.5dCi dynamique in rouge vive with powerroof (I hate that thing!)
Stock rims with Dunlop Sport SP01 tires (185/55 15")

It was my mothers car, but 5 years ago I got to choose the color and equipment level. Dad decided it had to be the 82, I didn't complain about that ;) Now my dad transfered to the local police station (meaning that from now on I have to behave :D ), so they had one car to many and I bought the clio from them.

What has happened since I bought it about 4 weeks ago:

- Meccatune 6500k HID
- 1W highpower LED-sidelights
- Philips silvervision front and rear
- Bosch Aerotwins
- Pioneer DEH-7600MP headunit
- Pioneer stalk-adapter
- JBL GTO-755.6 6 channel amp (4x60w + 300w RMS)
- JBL GTO-1002D 10" sub (250w RMS)
- Hertz Energy ESK-130 compo (75w RMS)
- Hertz Energy ECX-130 coax (50w RMS)
- Peugeot 607 antenna
- Nemo, to keep me company
- External GPS-antenna mounted under the rear wing with cable going to the glovebox
- Bluetooth GPS receiver mounted in the glovebox and wired to the back of the sigaret lighter
- Brodit PDA holder, specific for the clio
- Homemade amp-box and sub-enclosure

Pictures say more then words. I still have to give it a proper clean and meguiars threatment.

Little gift from my girlfriend, and that explains the title ;)

nemo.jpg

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

radio.jpg

koffer.jpg

koffer2.jpg

Behind the box is a bottle of tirefoam, and on the side there's a raincoat, medkit and stupid fluojacket (new law in BE).
The danger triangle thing is also a law thing, if it were up to me I would kick it out. But at least now it doesn't go dancing around.

SNAP!

2006-10-09Cliopic7.gif

LOL! Can't believe someone apart from me (and the wife) has one of these in their car. I've got it in purely to take the piss, but my wife's got one in hers too. Now transferred to the new car, but here a close up on my previous car:

2007-06-08pic20.gif

How sad are we?! :rasp:

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
hey hey, so you found your way on to cliosport too, so welcome to the select club of belgians here on cliosport :p

Your car looks very clean, never seen a clio in such a vivid red before

Clio & Mitsu ASX
My arms are gone, gave the clio a proper cleaning today with meguiars thingies.

1. Wash
2. Clay
3. Paint cleaner
4. Polish
5. Wax
6. Plastic trim thingie

5-6 hours work...

But now it really shines. So I'm happy with what I did :)

clean1.jpg

Nice reflection ;)
clean2.jpg

Brodit pda-holder.
pda.jpg

Clio & Mitsu ASX
The KW-kit is installed, 35mm lower and a firmer ride. It has improved the road handling, although right now isn't the ideal weather to go all out with all that crap on the road, the cold and the moist...

Anyhow, piccies ;)

lowered3.jpg

lowered2.jpg

There's also a Pioneer USB module waiting to be installed, will do so somewhere this weekend.

Elise S1 B&C 140
Does the 607 antenna just screw straight in - it looks mint:cool:

Oh and what is the reception like with such a small antenna?

Clio & Mitsu ASX
Does the 607 antenna just screw straight in - it looks mint:cool:

Oh and what is the reception like with such a small antenna?
Yep, screws just on. I've put a small piece of copperwire on the screwwire of the antenna.
Have good reception overall, but I don't use the radio that much.

Also did an antisocial mod to the highbeam, I've put the front fog lights in serie with'm. So whenever I pull them, you get the whole lightshow :D

Clio & Mitsu ASX
Nono, I don't drive with my fogs on. Maybe I've got it wrong, but you have sidelight, main beam and high beam yes?

172 & RSi
Sounds like a good idea, so when you flash somebody, they get flashed with your fogs aswell? Bet it looks ace lol

Clio & Mitsu ASX
Cables cables and more cables!

cables.jpg

It's a b**ch to get them all routed, but with a little patience and taking some of the centre console apart everything goes ;)