ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The other CS anyone?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
im bored to death, been playing counter strike for about 3 weeks now, i love it, unfortunatley im crap, anyone fancy a game?
it annoys me when u get shot through a wall, but then its all about knowing the maps.

errr had a few pints would do otherwise lol

A good server to start on:
217.20.47.230:27035 - Counter Strike Nottingham

Playing this one at the mo:
84.234.22.18:27015 - spray and pray

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
BluePete said:
errr had a few pints would do otherwise lol

A good server to start on:
217.20.47.230:27035 - Counter Strike Nottingham

Playing this one at the mo:
84.234.22.18:27015 - spray and pray
cant connect to either server pal!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
BluePete said:
were they both full or? drop me a pm if your wanting to play again, look out for..
[©s.net] JustPete

yeh ok will prolly see

harry_manback (picture of knife) [©s.net] JustPete

then u know u have been n00bed!!!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
really????
mental b*****d. i hear stories of people who do that but im never sure if i should belive them, wonder if u have aim bot in the money matches!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
already got that, will keep an eye out!!!
was up playing till about 1 last night on some american server, it was really really busy, prolly a 40 player map.

on dust2. i just camped out with the big ol dirty machine gun and never stopped firing at the double doors down long A. should of seen the kills racking up, where i lack in skill i make up for in colourful comments to people who headshot me round bends!!

500bhp Scoob
ahh sorry, mistaken you for someone else, sure someone on here runs some gaming servers.

Didn't realise there was money to be made from gaming, well playing games that is

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i just got kicked,

2 kills for 16 deaths, its so annoying, nice one blue pete giving me ip's for source, wondered why i couldnt get on!

how old is cs now? I used to play that ages ago, used to love it actually.

but im afraid I no longer have half-life installed else I'd p0wn j00 with my l337 skills etc:)

...exit geek!

As father and son....
i manage the CS division and basically do sponsorship liasing, sort out strats for the CS team, and organise "bootcamp" LAN practices for us to attend. World eSports Games in China next for a month. Choo Choooooooooo

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
hadnt played in about 4/5 months

played one game tonight, 16-5, still got the skillz! :cool: