ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Pioneer DEH-P65BT

Clio 1.2 16V
Hi,

Looking at buying the
Pioneer DEH-P65BT

Im hoping it will compliment my pioneer speakers nicely.
Does anyone have any opinions on the headunit, Doesnt look bad for the price, if anyone has any pros or cons and maybe some pictures that would be great. Also I am unsure of what cables I would need from car audio direct to maintain steering wheel adaptor and maybe the interface if its worth the money

Would really be grateful for some replies.

Cheers

Tom:)

SLK250 CDI
I've had a P55BT before, not bad unit - only bad point that I can remember is that sometimes the bluetooth could be a bit dodgy with some phones.

Mk2 172
There ok units but everyone we have sold has gone wrong on the bluetooth side of things. The microprocessor breaks down on them.

PH2 172
There ok units but everyone we have sold has gone wrong on the bluetooth side of things. The microprocessor breaks down on them.

My P55BT did this just after I bought my Clio and swapped it over. Most annoying.
Other than that, it was pretty good - I wasn't going to replace it but did with a Sony unit, which wasn't as good and cost more than the P65BT.

Ive got the p65bt. Very happy with it. Bluetooth is ok. The changing colours option is the best. And a £15 ipod lead from china works fantastic. Good all in all.

Megane Trophy #147
i have the 65bt and couldn't live without it only problem is i can't copy my phonebook across for some reason other than that it's quality

Megane Trophy #147
fit and sound quality are top notch for the price though i would recommend upgrading the speakers

Clio 1.2 16V
Ye i think it looks good for the price, I already have upgraded pioneer speakers so hey should be fine.

Fit is fine on the dash. The cage dosent have anywhere to screw into, but i used a bit of hot glue on each side of the cage and that was sorted. The surround is silverish, and the dash is dark blue so it dosent exacltly match but is good enough for me.

Not sure about the sound quality with standard speakers. Im running fusions upfront and vibe kevlar 6x9s in the rear which im pleased with.

Heres a pic i used for my bulb questions thread :

circled.jpg