ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Ring' - 1967

182 Turbo Project
I like how you can see the parts of the car working.

'Don't make um like they used to...'

Cars with zero protection, no run off areas, no barriers, racing line dictated by whether they trimmed the hedges or not and on a track so big it would take the nearest marshall a couple of minutes to get to you.

How they got their balls in the car is beyond me.
The green hell is the perfect name tbh.

Clio 17
That is pretty epic. Also loving the music! They must have been either brave or crazy to race those cars, much more exciting to watch than the F1 we have today.

So strange to see it all so long ago. Amazing how the tracks stayed the same but the surroundings have changed so much! Adenau bridge for example... where's Edde's place? lol

TrackCar & F30 330d
So strange to see it all so long ago. Amazing how the tracks stayed the same but the surroundings have changed so much! Adenau bridge for example... where's Edde's place? lol

That is excactly what i said haha "where's Edde's place?" lol

I think the track has changed a hell of a lot. So many places dont have the jumps that they used to. But to get a real sence of speed look at this vid.

At about 1.04 cant remember the name of the corners but at the bottom of the hill where he says he bottoms out I can just reach 125mph from going pretty much flat out from the bridge and that is the scaryest part of the track for me. He said he did 175mph. Now that is fast!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nippy white cup
Great vid...looked so much more like 'normal' road back then.

Love the music lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  Petrol Blue 182.
did the ring used to be some country roads then? or was it purpose built? awsome video

Weeman sucks ****
babbage.jpg