ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the skull sport

BG 182,megane td
Photo0108.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  BG 182,megane td
i havent a clue about this photobucket shite,t12eed theres 2 pics of the a.a.s. but am brimmed with broon ale... i am trying tho:S

Za**** & Xr250R
i havent a clue about this photobucket s**te,t12eed theres 2 pics of the a.a.s. but am brimmed with broon ale... i am trying tho:S

Lmfao that's the stuff mate best brew around ;)

I'm new to photobucket my self there's nothing easy lol try this at the bottom of the pic on the photobucket copy the IMG code and paste it on here :)

I'm eager to see this exhausr system la have to fly over and have a look and listen :approve:

BG 182,megane td
thanks men,how the f**k you do that,ill try again later im a bit fuzzy off last night never mind im going to wash my fleet and then sunday session back on the soup:D !!!t12eed its the same spoiler as last time and the zorst is VERY tame compared to the last one!

Za**** & Xr250R
thanks men,how the f**k you do that,ill try again later im a bit fuzzy off last night never mind im going to wash my fleet and then sunday session back on the soup:D !!!t12eed its the same spoiler as last time and the zorst is VERY tame compared to the last one!

Lol brown ale proper man's drink :approve:

Mate i've got a terrible memory lol. I really like the look's of that i'm looking into an orb atm al have to have a listen of your's before i fork out £££ ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Yep mine is the same. Not sure on what size pipes he has. mine look slightly bigger.

3929777622_9054957f82_b.jpg