ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Stig's Lap Times

They were selling the car on behalf of someone. Had a look around it and all was well. Then when I said about going for a drive the salesman said he's just going in to tell his boss whats happening. Five minutes later he comes out and says he's been on the phone to the owner. Basically unless I was willing to pay 21k (04/53/10k miles) I couldn't drive it. The prick owner didn't want miles being put on it for no reason. I basically told them that he was taking the piss asking for that sort of money, and pointed him in the direction of autotrader.

The dealer seemed over a barrel, the salesman dealing with us was very honest and tried his best and obviously knew we were ready to spend some money, just a shame that the t**t that owned the car had a completely unrealistic price in his head. But saying that he was willing to drop a couple of hundred quid for us, nob.

The search continues......