ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Urge To Modify...

ph1 172... Sold:(
... is starting to take hold. So I would like a little help on the following if at all possible.

Has anyone fitted a splitter (maybe cup-stylee) to a ph1 172? I've inherited a genuite cup splitter but its the wrong profile for a ph1 bumper, so it would need modifying to go on. Has anybody made/bought one, if so any photo's? Chav effect full bumber conversions need not respond;)

I'm considering a new full exhaust, but other than the fact that I want to keep it stealth I don't know what to go for. TBH distance is a consideration as I'm in East Manchester and all the usual suspects ( KTEC Prospeed etc) are a way away. Do Yozza or RSTuning do a stealth as they're about the nearest, I can't find any on their site's?

Along with the exhaust I'm considering a 182 4-2-1 manifold. How much should I pay far one new, or from a breakers? Will i need a new cat or would this mate up without problems. Also, should I bother with wrapping it before it goes on?

How much should I pay for ph2 rear light clusters, again new or breakers?

I'm just considering my options at the mo, as DarrenS will testify just fitting clear side repeaters was a big plunge for me...

Thanks in advance chaps...

S.

yozzasport - ask fredyozzasport on here
RStuning - ask pmurray on here

Not sure if either have a stealth system , but worth a punt .pm moi i have phone numbers if required , or pm them on here for details

182 manifold brand new about 500 quid , u will need a link pipe and decat or ktec sports cat to fit onto a 172 .

alot of work for a few bhp tbh , but good if you get one cheap , dont bother with the wrapping , if anything go for ceramic coating . i've done neither on mine .

I believe GDI do a new stealth system too .

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I will have a 182 manifold and link pipe on Ebay this evening Stevie.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Worth it though Kully. I really want to fit it but will be selling up in the new year for an R26 so I don't want the hassle of removal.

ph1 172 Black
I got a stealthed stainless steel exhaust from ETS. I know the guy there and he did it for £250. Should of been £300. Love the sound. Very impressed.

Don't know if thats any help just thought I mention it. Originally went to Scorpion cuase they do good exhuast but weren't willing to do a stealth one which I though was poor since I would of paid the £350 that they wanted.

ph1 172... Sold:(
I got a stealthed stainless steel exhaust from ETS. I know the guy there and he did it for £250. Should of been £300. Love the sound. Very impressed.

Don't know if thats any help just thought I mention it. Originally went to Scorpion cuase they do good exhuast but weren't willing to do a stealth one which I though was poor since I would of paid the £350 that they wanted.

Alex;
ETS? Who and where? Do you have a contact no? Should I mention you for a discount;)

ph1 172 Black
ETS at Normanton Derby.

If I have a word with him he might knock some off. Buys tyres of my place so.

Guy who runs it is Ivan.