ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

theres camber.. then theres this!

Adz

Work van
this is Kawashima-san’s Celica and he is a mad man lol he drift them like this as well ;)

crazy2.jpg

crazy.jpg

craz3.jpg

noriyaro_nagoya_exciting_car_showdown_2011_031.jpg

noriyaro_nagoya_exciting_car_showdown_2011_032.jpg

Apparently he had a bit of trouble keeping the tyres seated, which isn’t surprising considering that the tyres don’t even sit on the bead seat! To fix it, he’s basically emptied a tin of bead sealer around the edge of the tyre. Yes, it’s still street driven.

that was he first creation and the silver one is his newest project.

tumblr_m29mtt8Pnt1qizb07o2_1280.jpg

link to build http://noriyaro.com/?p=8554

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
From here

This is what he had before:

f06ec61ce36b.jpg

His "camber setup"

30879210a3c7.jpg

09e98183b887.jpg

This is how the tyres sat on the rim...

1d9be6ec9701.jpg

He crashed the yellow one, and now the silver...

46e80e9fb935.jpg

53cc425239e6.jpg

46716b3b4e3d.jpg

bd8b1c9f76d8.jpg

2a333003be6c.jpg

And yes it's a daily driver and he "drifts" in it (Celica = FF, drifting = RWD???)

Wouldn't really say fair play, anyone could do that to any car. Most people just aren't stupid enough to.

I don't think they could.
Most people just stick to what's known to look good; either too scared of what other people will think or they just don't have much imagination. It takes guys like this to make some awesome looking cars. Okay, this one's not exactly to my taste (or evidently everyone else in here); I don't really like the whole stretched tyres and camber thing anymore tbh, but at least he's not just lowered it on Eibach springs and fitted some generic wheels. It gets boring looking at cars with the same mods over and over. Clio Media is a good example.
I'm not claiming to be like that either, I think it takes a certain type of person to come up with a car like this. And they're few and far between.
Take Rusty Slammington. I'd never seen an E28 (or BMW for that matter) that looked anything like it. And regardless as to whether it look good or not (subjective anyway) it got a lot of people talking, and I'm sure gave a lot of people inspiration.
I don't know. I just think its a bit short sighted to call the guy stupid for making something a bit wild and different.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
OMG NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE!

Oh wait, its been all over the internet all f**king year and its shite.