ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

They Are Here!

ITR UKDC2
DONT RUN!......................walk to your local dealer.

saw this at the West london Renault

DSC02705.gif

DSC02706.gif

As father and son....
yeah theres a bunch of em at Sutton Park Renault in Tamworth, i had the......."pleasure" of sitting opposite one this afternoon

Yamaha R6
Good that 182's will drop in price now. As those things are foul.. bring on the liquid yellowness!

ITR UKDC2
Aust1n said:
Good that 182's will drop in price now. As those things are foul.. bring on the liquid yellowness!

your a shark waiting for the ship to sink...............harsh! :)

dont think they will come down THAT much thou

004f9da463.jpg

HEARD THAT ITS GONNA BE EXPENSIVE THOUGH! IT LOOKS LIKE THE CROSS BRAND BETWEEN A 307 AND A RENAULT SPORT!

JUST ANOTHER AMAZING CAR I WANNA OWN!!!!

YEAH, JUST HOPE THAT PRICES OF THE 182 GO DOWN

BROCK

Golf R/Leon FR
have seen a few getting transported to the dealers last wk. dont look as bad as i thought they would. maybe just getting used to now!!!!!

They have three of them in lakeside shopping centre - people we're crawling all over them tonight, almost like they'd never seen a new model of a car before !

Ph1 172 & others
Having been down to my local dealer today i can say that the new Clio looks so much better in the flesh than on pictures. still think that the mk2 is nicer but the Clio 3 doesnt look too bad