ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

they have arrived!!!!!!!!!

172 M69 eater
:approve::approve::approve::approve:

DSCN0938.jpg

6/468 17poo
Quality, hurry up with the fitting and the piccys!!!Just out of interest were they more than £300? as i paid about £350 for konis (not coilovers tho)!
Ryan

172 M69 eater
beatjunkie said:
Quality, hurry up with the fitting and the piccys!!!Just out of interest were they more than £300? as i paid about £350 for konis (not coilovers tho)!
Ryan

330 mate....:cool:

172 M69 eater
actually wonder if theres somewhere close that could fit em quicker... see if fred could fit em sooner!

6/468 17poo
Shite thats well cheap, mine seem well expensive compared to that, but does handle on rails so im not complaining, i take it youve got 54mm or 52mm spacing, when mine are ghey 58mm

Chocolate Bar™
i remember the day well when my arrived, it was one of the happiest days of my life. well considering the sheltered life i hold. i got fred to fit mine and would deffo recommend a trip to him :)

i'll be going to fred with my new wheels to get them fredded

A silver Honda
Not ordered them yet fella:eek: lol

I'm gonna get some uprated brake discs and pads (std Valver?) first and get them all fitted at the same time hopefully

I have 54mm hubs on my 1998 ph3.

6/468 17poo
My phase 3 must be a cripple in the clio world ive never come across another 58mm, and your car is exactly the same just my luck eh!!

172 M69 eater
beatjunkie said:
My phase 3 must be a cripple in the clio world ive never come across another 58mm, and your car is exactly the same just my luck eh!!

u could jus get a used set of 54 or 52 mm hubs and bolt them on... not a big job like

6/468 17poo
yeah i suppose mate, didnt think of that at the time aaah well! job done now wouldnt mind it a bit lower than 60mm but it cant be done with my shocks but they are adjustable which is a bonus only just bought em!!

Punto/Clio GTT
still aint measured mine, where do you actually measure from?
pretty sure mines the same car as oli's, r reg, clio 1.4 s maxim, should be 54 aswell?

172 M69 eater
as above... however jus cus there the same car i cant say u will b guaranteed to have 54mm as someone that has the same car as me (reg, model everythin) has 54mm and im 52mm...

6/468 17poo
I wonder why they are all different but i suppose thats Renault being fuking annoying again, even the Renualt computers dont even no, bloody bodge job!

172 M69 eater
yup renault are worse than shagging a cat in the bum hole and contracting bird flu at the same time...