ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thierry Henry

CRX 16v, Golf SE

does it matter? hes a) amazing b) amazing, c) amazing and oops silly me, I forgot to mention hes my future husband..hahaha dayum that man is...amazing...(sorry for the spamming)

I doubt someone on that kind of money would be driving at 14k car when they could have ANY car.. heh.

2004 Racing Blue 182

in the advert where his dog tackles him in his house, he has an aston martin peeking out the garage!!!

-->NV

henry drives a white escalade -

i know this as we bought a harly davidson f150 from the same dealer he buys his american cars from in london.

he uses the escalade as the day to day car according to the dealer.

also seen the photos of him from a friend whos a reserve player at afc.

also ...obviously though on his money there will be other cars no doubt and renault must have given him a 172 as part of the deal.

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 25 June 2004

battered mk1 172 in sliver. seen round the aresenal training ground area
Do you live round here then? Im only 2 mins away from their training ground!

Nissan Jewk

or is it london colney? im in north london, so kinda know the area, though im half stuck in between highbury and white hart lane lol!

If he does drive a clio , whos goin to be the person that , flyers hes car LOL

would be an even better club with henry an member lol , think about the meets lol

Gregg

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Quote: Originally posted by mikec172 on 26 June 2004

or is it london colney? im in north london, so kinda know the area, though im half stuck in between highbury and white hart lane lol!
its jus 5mins from my house 2! yeh its london colney. no matter how many times i drive past there, theres no1 ever training!!

yeah he does drive a clio, i was also told Zidane Zidan also drives a battered old clio given to him by renault when france won the world cup.

Quote: Originally posted by braddersbrad on 27 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by mikec172 on 26 June 2004

its jus 5mins from my house 2! yeh its london colney. no matter how many times i drive past there, theres no1 ever training!!

Im just round near Sainburys. Seen the players a few times. Bumped into Freddy in Sainsburys petrol station last year. You always see them turning up for training at about 10am. There is a bridal path that runs around the back of the training ground so you can watch them train. I take a ride down on my mountain bike most weekend (in season) and watch them.

So Rooneys missus drives an X5 and yet we think he drives a Ford KA??!! Is that really right?

Saw a pic of his house with two cars in the drive which were labelled as his and hers hers was an X5 cant remember what his was but it werent a Ford Ka!

If he does drive a Ford Ka then fair play to him!

No point in having a vanquish/porsche/ferrari at that age, what have you got to dream about or aspire to for the rest of your life??!!!

Stanced Honda S2000

i thought rooney had a half boat/car thing that branson crossed the channel in ? the aquaous or summat

182, GTR, C63

Dont you think theyd have give him a v6 instead of 172 or 182. till 6 months ago i didnt know who he was anyway till my gf pointed it out when i told her wot car i wanted next. Dont like football never have although i watched england till the end. Swiss ref ill say no more.

bloomin eck its the london colney massive, never knew there was so many clio peeps around here. i do see that cup on the high street all the time tho