ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thin Clients

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Am having trouble finding some thin clients to our specification - where do you buy them from?

17" integrated touchscreen
Wireless
XPe
RS232 port

Any ideas?

not sure youll get one with the 17" touch screen

what are you using them for? a VDI solution? some times thin clients although appear to be a cheap and take away the pain solution end up costing a lot more :)

GP

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Our wyse terminals at work are like 20 years old and I've heard EDS source spare parts from eBay hahaha

When I worked at Andrew Pages' thats what we had, still going strong in most of their depots

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
When I worked at Andrew Pages' thats what we had, still going strong in most of their depots

The thing is, they just work! We had them connected to a DEC Alpha system back in my days at PC World Business. Few options meant that few things could go wrong - and apart from some idiots running reports that would occasionally cripple the system, it was remarkably robust, as a whole.

Then came a whole new PC-based GUI system with multiple menu and screen selections. Needless to say, it wasn't good!

D.